Malvern Chase Badminton Club
Due to Coronavirus / Covid-19, badminton at The Chase has been cancelled until further notice.
We hope to be back again as soon at it is safe to do so.
We play Monday evenings 7:30 - 10:00
The Badminton season starts Monday, 2nd September, and we're looking forward to welcoming new and 'old' players to the Chase School sports hall, during 7:30 - 10:00pm, to play competitive social badminton.
Visitors and new members welcome - just turn up.
- We are back at The Chase School from Monday 27th January
- New Season starts Monday 2nd September 2019
- Regrettably, after five years without any change, the visitors fees and subscriptions for this year (September 2019 - April 2020) have had to increase, to cover the increased cost of hall hire.
at: The Chase School Sports Hall
Geraldine Road, Malvern, WR14 3NZ
Zoom in satellite view to locate the hall within the school grounds.
We offer a friendly environment for competitive social badminton.
We use feather shuttles as we believe this makes for better games, and hope it will
encourage members of other clubs to visit, and perhaps join us, for an additional nights play.
Fees and membership
- The subscriptions for this year are:
- £120 for adults.
- £60 for members in full time education.
- Visitors fee:
- £6, no concessions - paid on the night.
Sorry, but there is no free 1st visit. If you don't pay, you can't play. As always, any visitors fees already paid will be deducted from the subscription fee if you become a member.
- For your convenience there are three easy ways to pay:
- Post a cheque to me, at:
17 Hornyold Road
Link Top, Malvern
made out to "Malvern Chase Badminton Club".
- Hand me a cheque or cash on the first club night, or the first you attend.
- Pay the full amount directly into the Club bank account at HSBC.
Sort Code 40-31-09
Account No. 51895486
If you pay this way, please let me know, and put your name in the reference.