Malvern Chase Badminton Club
Arrangments for December 2019 and January 2020
The Chase School sports hall is not available to us for the remainder of December and the first 3 Mondays of January 2020.
As an alternative we will be meeting at The Dome in Malvern on:
Start time for these dates is 8:30pm and in light of the reduced playing time
the fee for visitors is only £3 per night.
- Monday 16th December 2020
- Monday 6th January 2020
Monday 13th January 2020 Cancelled
- Monday 20th January 2020
The Edinburgh Dome
We will be back at The Chase School and at our normal 7:30pm start time from the 27th January 2020.
We play Monday evenings 7:30 - 10:00
The Badminton season starts Monday, 2nd September, and we're looking forward to welcoming new and 'old' players to the Chase School sports hall, during 7:30 - 10:00pm, to play competitive social badminton.
Visitors and new members welcome - just turn up.
- New Season starts Monday 2nd September 2019
- Regrettably, after five years without any change, the visitors fees and subscriptions for this year (September 2019 - April 2020) have had to increase, to cover the increased cost of hall hire.
at: The Chase School Sports Hall
Geraldine Road, Malvern, WR14 3NZ
Zoom in satellite view to locate the hall within the school grounds.
We offer a friendly environment for competitive social badminton.
We use feather shuttles as we believe this makes for better games, and hope it will
encourage members of other clubs to visit, and perhaps join us, for an additional nights play.
Fees and membership
- The subscriptions for this year are:
- £120 for adults.
- £60 for members in full time education.
- Visitors fee:
- £6, no concessions - paid on the night.
Sorry, but there is no free 1st visit. If you don't pay, you can't play. As always, any visitors fees already paid will be deducted from the subscription fee if you become a member.
- For your convenience there are three easy ways to pay:
- Post a cheque to me, at:
17 Hornyold Road
Link Top, Malvern
made out to "Malvern Chase Badminton Club".
- Hand me a cheque or cash on the first club night, or the first you attend.
- Pay the full amount directly into the Club bank account at HSBC.
Sort Code 40-31-09
Account No. 51895486
If you pay this way, please let me know, and put your name in the reference.